Took a walk yesterday. Sometimes I can’t see the forest through the trees. 🙏🏼
🦞🦞🦞🦞🦞🦞🦞 7+lb of #lobster ! Take me home and feed me lobsstaa! My kind’a #happyfathers day 😊
When you are #inlove , you color coordinate #outfits 😑
#Repost @coryhenry with @get_repost
.....🤔... Take care of yourself ....
Proud of you boy!!! On to middle school.
So happy that Aden has grown in his confidence, social skills, academics, conflict resolution, and respect for the rules! He is going into 5th grade, trauma free and with a healthy measure of self confidence! Thank you to all the staff at the Pawtuckettville Memorial Elementary School - it was a pleasure.
#kyaking with a buddy @greatbrook17 today 🚣🏻♀️🚣🏻♀️🍫🍫💦💦☀️☀️
@mblake527 holding the #deadcat for our shoot 🙀😿
I’m in love with fields and sunsets 🌅
Ayyyyyyyy its a #poolparty
#stories @elevatenewengland #noonegetstherealone
A little #beforeandafter 🐟
#happymemorialday from Arlington! 🇺🇸
Just a pretty girl and her pet. 🐀 #niece @staceybrouillard @peter.brouillard
Thank you @ats.bacca.29 for my birthday lunch!!! ❤️❤️🌈
#doubeldate with @mrssimari & @mrmachnik @mrsmachnik #friedgreentomatoes
21 years #married today. Almost 22 years ago, I was just a young buck sitting on a couch trying to talk to @mrssimari ,.She told me “don’t go getting me all attached to you and then you start acting up”! haha! She wanted me. Lol, Actually, I was falling hard for her! She did put the fear of God in me tho. Oh, I acted up, we both did and still do sometimes, but we never leave... Hey, listen! There are no Snapchat / IG filters in the real world for your marriage. You can pretty it up online but the truth is this: We embody all the divinity of God while being broken, imperfect, people. The divine mixed with humanity... that’s marriage. A few things we have learned along our journey:
1. Embrace the divinity and humanity in yourself / marriage, and you will never feel divided.
2. Affection over perfection.(all day)
3. There is no substitute for time. Paint takes time to dry so does cement. Build a life not just a moment.
4. Love yourself or you cannot love anyone else. “No one hates his own body, he cares for it and feeds it”..
5. Don’t be afraid to test the boundaries of grace. There are none, or else it’s not grace.
6. Don’t be a quitter. If you have a habit of walking away form tough things in life, marriage is not for you.
7. Keep a detailed record of all the wrongs YOU have committed against your spouse. It’s sobering, and it makes YOU grateful.
8. Make EVERYTHING you do together fun and you will never be board.
9. Don’t look over your neighbors fence. They have dog sh** on their grass too.
10. Don’t be a religious silly person, it chokes out real love. God is Love. #happyanniversary #2019